Try our 30 days pack, we recommend 6 biscuits per day for better results.
Barley (जौ) is high in fiber, especially beta-glucan, which may reduce cholesterol and blood sugar levels. It may also aid weight loss and improve digestion. Whole-grain,hulled barley is more nutritious than refined, pearled barley. It can be substituted for any whole grain and easily added to your diet. Time to replace your snack, chapati, bread or rice with our healthy puffed hulled barley biscuit.
Our puffed Barley (जौ) biscuit will help you manage Cholesterol,Diabetes and Weight Loss
No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, Oil , sweeter and sugar
Nutrition information Per Puffed Barley (जौ) Biscuit
- 24.5 Calories per barley (जौ) biscuit
- 0.6 g Protein per biscuit
- 0.02 g Fat per biscuit
- 5.4 g Carbs per biscuit
- 1.1 g Fibre
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- No sugar
- No Oil
Our puffed barley (जौ) snacks can be eaten raw or be paired with endless other products such as dips and toppings both sweet and savoury. Kids will love it as an in-between meals snack.
Benefits of Barley (जौ)
- Lowers Blood Pressure And Cholesterol
- Combats Diabetes
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health
- Improves Digestion and Relieves Constipation
- Helps You Lose Weight
- Reduces Symptoms Of Arthritis
- Promotes Healthy Bones And Teeth
- Reduces Your Child’s Risk Of Developing Asthma
- Prevents Gallstones
Disclaimer : Our puffed barley biscuit (जौ) has been developed for health benefits . Made from 100% Barley(जौ) grain, no added sugar or salt .